You can find out about the coaching we have available below. If you haven't signed up for a coaching class and want to know if its on or not, you can check our club Facebook page for updates.
Sunday All Day Coaching
One Sunday each month, Colin Dunbar will be visiting Braithwaite and running a full days worth of coaching which will follow the below scehdule:
- 10.00 – 11.00 am – Minis (10 and Under)
- 11.00 – 12.00 pm – Juniors Group (11 – 16 year olds)
- 12.00 – 1.30 pm – Beginners / Intermediate Group
- 1.30 – 3.00 pm – Intermediate / Advanced Drills (members only)
- 3.00 – 5.00 pm – Team Practice Drills (members only)
- 5.00 pm onward – Private lessons
How much will it cost?
- Mini’s, juniors and Beginners / Intermediate are free to attend for all club members or £5 for Mini & Junior non-members & £7.50 for Beginners / Intermediate non-members.
- Intermediate / Advanced Drills & Team Practice Drills are for members only and cost £7.50 & £10 respectivly.
- Private lessons are £25 and can be prorated by duration e.g. 45mins etc..
When and where is it?
The coaching will be on the Braithwaite courts 2 & 3. You can book on to a coaching course here to reserve your place
The initial schedule for 2018 is as follows:
6th May 2018
20th May 2018
17th June 2018
29th July 2018
2nd September 2018
28th October 2018
25th November 2018
About the coach
Colin Dunbar is a highly experience and respected coach who works in Cumbria and southern Scotland. He has coached multiple county champions at both Junior and Senior level and has worked with all levels from beginners to UK national champions and senior British Tour Competitors.
Chris Lockyer is running a ‘Tennis for Kids’ session at our Braithwaite Courts on the following dates
- Dates to be confirmed
Chris is also available for private coaching with an additional charge of £5 for non-members. Contact details and more information can be found here