Here you can find the membership options and prices for the 2018 season:
- Adult Veteran (over 70) - £60
- Adult Individual - £90
- Adult Couple - £130
- Adult Family (mixture of adults, students and children)- £145
- Student (over 16 and in full time eduction up to the age of 25) - £45
- Junior (16 or under) - £25
To become a member please join the website pay your subs via the account page.
Potential new members are encouraged to come down to the open club nights on a Monday or Friday from 5pm, to get a feel for the club as well as ask any questions. A Visitor fee of £5 will be requested but will be deducted from your membership fee if you then decide to join
As our club stays very active over the winter months (see here), we offer a 50% discount on all subs excluding Juniors after the 31st September
We aim to welcome players of all abilities and provide club sessions with something for everyone. If you are unsure or want to know more, just drop us an email using the contact form and someone will be in touch shortly. Here are just some of the benefits of being a member:
- Use our court booking facility to hire courts (free of charge)
- Use of the club ball machine
- Chance to win Wimbledon tickets through the ballot draw
- Go along to the various member only sessions of your choice
- Inclusion in regular winter indoor tennis
- Social events through out the year
- Inclusion in club and league matches and tournaments
- Playing regularly with like minded enthusiastic tennis players!
To become a member please fill in our online application to Join our club.